To change matter from solid to liquid, or from liquid to gas, requires energy; without energy, nothing will ever change or move. Energy is also required to move a classroom of students. In this case, the energy comes from within the students themselves, generated by their willpower and spirit. -Joseph Bharat Cornell
Phase Change in human consciousness
- “Phase change” describes how matter changes from one state to another. Phase change also occurs in human consciousness.
- A solid, fixed person adheres to his or her original beliefs and attitudes. People who are fluid embrace new ideas and attitudes more easily.
- Just as material substances can transform into a higher expression of themselves, human beings also can change. Such a transformation is powered by an increase in life energy, an increase that comes from calming and uplifting the feelings in the heart.
- Sharing Nature activities and Flow Learning......
Aug 3-4, 2019
Foothills Park, Palo Alto, CA
Before the Training
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Workshop is open for participants 16+ years in age. Sorry, no pets.
- Since the space for the event is limited, If for any reason you wish to cancel your reservation, please let us know before July 15, and we will process a refund of $160. Unfortunately, we cannot process any refunds after that date.
- A week before the event we will send detailed directions to the location inside Foothills Park and for parking
- The workshop begins each day at 9:00 and ends at 4:00. Lunch will be from 12:00-1:00.
- Please arrive on the first day of the training by 8:30 for registration.
- Please bring water, a bag lunch and some snacks for yourself for each day.
- The day will be spent mostly outdoors and will involve gentle hikes. Please dress accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I receive a Certificate of Completion? Who am I allowed to teach after the completion of this training?
- Yes, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Participants can use the Sharing Nature program in their personal teaching, and share the activities at conferences, family walks, etc., as long as the program is for a few hours and serves as an introductory experience to Sharing Nature.
- Without permission from Sharing Nature Worldwide, this certificate does not allow the holder to teach Sharing Nature programs commercially.
- Who is this training for? What are the age ranges of the activities?
- This training is for educators, naturalists, parents or anyone who wants to spend two days experiencing nature deeply!
- During our two days together we will be doing a wide range of activities for children ages 6 up to adults. In the Sharing Nature book which you will receive as part of the training, each activity has a suggested age range.
Sharing Nature Trainings have been conducted in over 40 countries.
Shall we add your country to the map?