Sharing Nature Trainings
From the profound effect of the workshop on me, I know that if I can touch people this deeply, I can make a huge difference in this world. —Program Participant
For over 40 years our programs have given thousands of people of all ages and cultures profound experiences in nature. Sharing Nature Trainings offer inspired and joyful learning experiences that make ecology—not just a concept—but a life-changing awareness, and “actually experience what it is like to be part of the natural world.” (National Audubon Society)
Our programs use the latest research on play theory and nature’s healing benefits to provide a restorative cure to many of the ailments that arise from spending little time outdoors.
Play is an essential component in all of our trainings. Focused play immerses participants in the natural world and creates a dynamic atmosphere for learning new ideas and embracing new experiences. Through innovative games, learning becomes multifaceted and enriches ones whole being.
Our proven methods stimulate the mind and touch the heart. In the following courses you will learn:
- How to make learning fun, experiential, and memorable
- Prize-winning activities that make ecological concepts and attitudes come alive
- Methods that encourage deeper learning
- Flow Learning™—our outdoor teaching strategy—that gently, almost magically, guides others to uplifting nature experiences
- Nature wellness exercises for personal rejuvenation and inspiration
Feel the Joy and Unity of Nature